- Pick up homestay , Airbnb or hostel/hotel in Quetzaltenango at 08.00 am (any day)
- 08.00 am Collective shuttle to Cuatro Caminos , change vehicle and on to the border (change again) ending in SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS in Mexico (zocalo)
- 17.00 pm Enjoy your stay in CASA MARGARITA (other hotels available) in the center of town , calle Real de Guadalupe
- 09.00 am from the hotel in collective ground transportation to “ el canon del Sumidero “ where we take a boat for a tour of about 2.30 hours through this amazing spectacular canyon , several attractions such as waterfalls and caves and cliffs will be part of our adventure . Afterwards we are heading to CHIAPAS DE CORZO where you during more or less one and a half hour will be able to visit this magical town with the church and kiosk in Arabic style .
- 15.00 pm Back at your hotel Casa Margarita .
- FREE TIME to enjoy SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS
- Stay in CASA MARGARITA (other hotels available)
- 07.30 am Pick up at the hotel in Casa Margarita (or any other hotel ) and collective shuttle to Quetzaltenango (two changes)
- 15.00 pm Drop off at your homestay , Airbnb or hostel / hotel in Quetzaltenango
Note > EXCELLENT itinerary for VISA RUN !!!
MINI PACKAGE also possible from ANTIGUA leaving at 5.30 am or PANAJACHEL leaving at 6.30 am , daily . No minimum required . Add from Antigua 30 USD $ to the price .
All of this for only 199 USD $
- Extra night in SAN CRISTOBAL DE LAS CASAS (We can book your hotel or you can do so )
- Montebello Lakes and the waterfall called “ el chiflon “
- Surrounding villages , such as San Juan Chamula and Zinacantan
- PALENQUE TOUR with guiding and transfer from/to San Cristobal de las Casas
- ANY OTHER TOUR you would like , this itinerary can be customized ! Have a look at our website
All ground and water transportation door to door from Quetzaltenango (the drop off in SCDLC on day 1 is the zocalo or central park )
Tour as mentioned with ground/water transportation – entrance fees – guiding
Two night hotel accommodation in sgl or dbl room
Food / tips to guides and driver(s)
The service is done in association with our local tour operator in San Cristobal de Las Casas
There are no reviews yet.