GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE COMING / UPDATE JANUARY 2022
- New Entry Requirements for Travel to Guatemala on or after january 10, 2022. Passengers who are neither Guatemalan citizens nor Guatemalan residents will be required to present both of the following:
For all travelers aged 10 and over: Evidence of receiving a complete twodose COVID-19 vaccination course (or one dose for Johnson & Johnson), with the final dose being administered at least two weeks before beginning your trip to Guatemala; and for all travelers aged 10 and over: Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test from a certified lab conducted no more than three (3) days prior to check in at the airport or arrival at the land border.
- Only Nicaragua is asking for PCR test
- Belize has an obligated antigen test (50 USD)
WHILE IN GUATEMALA or other countries (in Central America)
- Mask is mandatory, even in private ground transportation and of course in collective shuttle services and
everywhere in public.
- Prevention is the key and is a courtesy, respectful of others in this pandemic … social distance and washing your
hands only cost seconds a day.
WHAT IS ADRENALINA TOURS doing to prevent COVID-19
- We strongly promote PRIVATE ground transportation. In fact, since 1996 we always did because we work mostly
tailor-made and completely individualized with each customer. Using our own vehicles makes it possible to
control the distance, the cleaning, the disinfection … from the moment you open the door to who is touching
- We are choosing the hotels with a special label of BIO SECURITY …. Following the measures as written in the
document > CLICK HERE
- Open spaces, garden … is important, also when you want to eat something … the reason why our people, your
driver and your guide, will know and will bring you to the right place!
- We will provide during our private itineraries for our clients new sealed face masks in emergencies as well as
always hand sanitizer and alcohol. (no, not the one to drink)
WHY ADRENALINA TOURS in this pandemic times?
- Our name comes from “Adrenaline “ a substance that is released in the body of a person who is feeling a strong
emotion and that causes the heart to beat faster and gives the person more energy. We started with hiking
volcanoes, with rafting and with walking through the mountains. We love open spaces and that’s how it all
started. We never went into mass tourism and huge crowds. We are even based far away from the typical
tourist track , far away in the Southwestern part of Guatemala , near the city of Quetzaltenango in a small town
La Esperanza (The hope)
- Off the beaten lonely planet and other travel guides tracks. Look at our website to see what we offer and
difficult to find, the more difficult the easier for us! Get into Nature with us … from birdwatching to hiking to
remote jungle ruins like EL MIRADOR.
- If you get sick, we will be able to help you out. Your road book will have the private hospitals available in a listing
- Last but not least, ADRENALINA TOURS recommend to purchase an Insurance to travel and to enjoy with peace
of mind, this is NOT included in our pricing.
COLLECTIVE SHUTTLE SERVICES?
- We do not really recommend them, compared to PRIVATE services very difficult for us to control. They are
available (less than before) and are more expensive (than before). Please always ASK before buying … we will be
as transparent and honest as many customers are used to us … and experienced our way of working.
STRONGLY recommended to have a look at TRIPADVISOR anyway!